HW-101 on 11 meters

Carl Hyde cshyde at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 1 16:11:30 EDT 1999

Please don't ruin a fine old radio like that. Go to a
truck stop and buy a Cobra CB and get it over with.
They're practically free anyway. Then get your ham
ticket back and put the HW back on the air! Use your
Hatchet to tap out code while your chopping logs for
that cabin, if anyone answers your CQ run like hell
its a bear!

--- "Clark, John" <john.clark at STATE.CO.US> wrote:
> Bob,
>
> that would be a BIG NO-NO as the HW-101 is not FCC
> Typed accepted for
> that use.
>
> 73
> John Clark
> N0URE

===
Carl S.HYDE
W2CSH

Eagles May Soar, But Weasles Never Get Sucked Into Jet Engines!

Politics: From the Greek word Poli, meaning many and
the word tics, meaning blood sucking parasites.

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov