Grid dip meter manual needed

Fred Finster Fred_Finster at EL.NEC.COM
Sun Sep 5 02:49:55 EDT 1999

You can buy an original copy from the Heathkit company over the phone.
See the back of one of the Magazines like QST for their advertisement and
phone number.

or try these people
www.w7fg.com   Manuals  will sell you a manual for a good price.
Heathkit (C)   GD-1A   Grid Dip Met $14
Heathkit (C)  GD-1B   Grid Dip Met $14

                            W7FG Vintage Manuals
                            402731 West 2155 Drive
                         Bartlesville, Oklahoma 74006
                            Telephone: 918-333-3754
                            Order Line: 800-807-6146
                       FAX: 918-774-9180 (orders only)

Fred Finster  WB7ODY
e-mail:  Fred_Finster at el.nec.com  Web Site
http://www.necel.com/windowsce
Tech Staff Engineer  (408) 588-5726  FAX (408) 588-5464
NEC Electronics Windows CE Architecture Labs
2880 Scott Blvd.  M/S SC2202
PO BOX  58062
Santa Clara  CA 95052-8062

Sponsored by the City of Tempe