On-line manuals ???

Bruce Hopkins - KL7H kl7h at ARRL.NET
Tue Sep 7 22:38:48 EDT 1999

Hi Gang...

    I am new to the list, so let me introduce myself...  I am Bruce Hopkins
- KL7H and live near Fairbanks, Alaska...  I will have been a ham 40 years
come next June, age is 52...  Started my ham life as KN8WEF in Ohio,
upgraded to K8WEF and held those calls for 16 years...  Moved to Alaska 24
years ago, held KL7JAF for 23 years and then acquired KL7H not quite a year
ago...  Main interests are QRP, BoatAnchors, and Heathkits...  I have been
lurking on the group for a while and enjoying it very much...  Very good
signal to noise ratio...

     I have a DX-60B / HG-10B that have been in storage for several years
and recently acquired an HR-10 and a HW-16...  Just finishing the heating
installation on the old horse barn/stall which now serves as my detached
hamshack so it is all now on the bench...  I wonder if there is available
on the web, manuals for the DX-60B and HW-16 ???  I have the manual for the
VFO and the HR-10...

     Any pointers will be appreciated...  Take care and have fun...

72 / 73 / oo's - Bruce - KL7H
Fairbanks, Alaska

"Alaska QRP Club" - Web Site:     http://home.gci.net/~bhopkins/akqrp
                or:      http://www.qsl.net/kl7aqc
                           - 10 Meter Beacon:   28.282.28+/-   KL7AQC / BCN

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov