Need magaizines.... (Nuts-n-Volts, QST, etc)

www.boatanchors.com dave at BOATANCHORS.COM
Wed Sep 29 11:16:47 EDT 1999

Hello all,

I am seeking COMPLETE years of the following magazines:

1. 1991 Nuts-n-Volts (this is one I really need)
2. 1991 QST
3. 1991 Radio-Electronics (or Modern, or Popular - any will do).
4. 1991 - any other electronics magazine like these with classifieds
     and ads from sponsors for electronics, surplus, etc.

This is for a research project I am working on and I am after
the ads and classifieds.  Must be complete, or very nearly
complete.

Email with price, condition, and other details.  I realize I can get
these from the publisher as back issues - I'm hoping to save
some bucks and find them at more 'realistic' prices than they
charge.

many thanks,

Dave WB7AWK
http://www.boatanchors.com