Phone numbers

Mike Morris morris at COGENT.NET
Thu Sep 30 05:11:04 EDT 1999

At 09:26 AM 09/29/99 , you wrote:
>Hi Gang.  Many thanks to all of you who answered my query as to Heath's phone
>number.  It was a great help to me along with all the other information that
>was sent.  Now I have another idea.
>As you all know, over the years there have been many articles published in
>QST regarding Heath equipment.  Unfortunately, QST wants an arm and a leg for
>copies of these articles.  Now, wouldn't it be nice if someone who had all
>back issues of QST to work up a compendium of articles regarding Heath ham
>gear.  For instance, there are 18 articles  covering the HW 101 alone.
>Something to think about.  Thanks again,  John kd6pt

Having the articles themselves online will never happen - the ARRL has
the copyright, and the copyright duration was boosted a while back.  It used
to be 17(?) years, now it's something like 70??

Anyway, one of the list members put together a list of the QST articles a year
and a half or so ago , maybe he'll stick his head up and let us know if it is
on a web server somewhere.

What would really be nice is if somebody could take his list and add HR, 73
and
CQ to it and get it posted on one of the web sites.

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov