No subject

Jeramy Thibodeaux kg4azt at MINDSPRING.COM
Sat Apr 8 16:17:44 EDT 2000

Let me first apologize to everyone for going slightly off topic.  I just
have to reply to this.

Bill:

My opinion:

First, it is absolutely clear that your whole intent is to just turn a
profit.

    I don't have a problem with that as long as you do it legally and
morally correct.

Second, I think you may have answered your own question.

    I Quote: "I believe in free enterprise and think Ebay IS the market
> in its best form.  That does mean that I will pay the prices but
> it certainly IS the market.

    Are you basing your price observations solely off of E-bay?  I have been
told that there have been studies done and that items sold on E-Bay tend to
sell at significantly higher prices than any other online auction or
newsgroup postings.  For that matter, things on E-Bay just sell for higher
prices than anywhere else.  Without going into alot of details, I believe
this to be true based on my own observations.
    Under the assumption that E-Bay is your source of information and being
the "Free Enterprise" that you called it.  I am led to believe that the
market has spoken for itself.  There is this thing called Supply vs. Demand
and to me it sounds like the Demand for this item is not very high or people
have started getting wiser.   Either way you look at it, if E-Bay is your
source then you have been out voted by your fellow E-bay users as they
obviously they don't think that the price is too low.  I also know I am not
alone when I say that I think the prices of items being sold on E-Bay are
way too high.

Suggestion:  Box it up nice and neat store it in a safe and dry location,
then wait ten years and you may get the $10,000.00 dollars you are seeking.
(HI, HI)

73's
Jerry
kg4azt at mindspring.com
Why pay New prices when you can pay more?  Shop the market place of the
uniformed, SHOP E-BAY!