PS-1175 Help Needed

The Boutwells Bill & Mary boutwell at THE-BRIDGE.NET
Sat Apr 15 12:20:42 EDT 2000

I have resurrected a PS-1175 12 volt power supply that's been in mothballs for a few years.  When I fired it up I remembered why.  It is only putting out about 4 volts DC.  Voltages out of IC1 are all messed up, so I'm assuming that's where the problem is.  My bigger problem is trying to find a cross reference for the IC which is Heath part no. 442-625.  All I have of the manual is the schematic.  If anyone knows what this cross references to, or has one of these IC's they can part with, please let me know.

Bill, KB0BK