PS-1175 Help Needed

W. Edwin Lambert, Jr. ma.locksmith at JUNO.COM
Sat Apr 15 13:49:58 EDT 2000

According to the ECG manual, this crosses to an ECG 708.  This is a 14
pin DIP which is a FM & TV sound IF Amp/det/limiter.  Something is
wrong.....  either the cross reference or the part number.  Although I
suppose another manufacturer besides Heath could have used the part
number.  If it's a 14 pin IC, then the most common industry standard is
the LM723.

Ed
K1ZOK

On Sat, 15 Apr 2000 11:20:42 -0500 The Boutwells Bill & Mary
<boutwell at THE-BRIDGE.NET> writes:
> I have resurrected a PS-1175 12 volt power supply that's been in
> mothballs for a few years.  When I fired it up I remembered why.  It
> is only putting out about 4 volts DC.  Voltages out of IC1 are all
> messed up, so I'm assuming that's where the problem is.  My bigger
> problem is trying to find a cross reference for the IC which is
> Heath part no. 442-625.  All I have of the manual is the schematic.
> If anyone knows what this cross references to, or has one of these
> IC's they can part with, please let me know.
>
> Bill, KB0BK

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov