AS-1320/1321

EXT-Peterson, Phillip P Phillip.Peterson at WEST.BOEING.COM
Wed Apr 26 20:48:48 EDT 2000

Hello,

   Back in the mid-1980s I purchased a pair of speakers from Heath Co.  If I
remember
the numbers correctly, they were :
       AS-1321 : Sub-midrange, midrange, and tweeter assemblies
       AS-1320 : Woofer and cabinet assemblies

  The woofer and sub-midrange have both experienced "foam rot", and I have
had them
re-foamed once.  I wish to find suitable replacements for these drivers that
are more
robust.  I tried getting the technical notes from Heath for these speakers
(I think Heath
called them their "blue" notes, or something like that), but they were not
available.

  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to go about finding suitable
replacement
for these drivers?

Thanks!

Phill Peterson (phill at iname.com)