ohmygosh!!

Ray Friess rayfri at INQUO.NET
Sat Apr 29 01:10:09 EDT 2000

mike, et al:
     You get a nice little coffee table and you put the unopened box on
it and you can beam with pride whenever anyone comes over. and at night,
you can turn down the lights and sit in the easy chair and just enjoy
having it in your presence....
     AND.. oh yes... mustnt forget... you get a clear plastic or glass
bubble and place over it to prevent the dust from getting to it.
     HI HI
     Ray  WA7ITZ

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov