Nostalgia Reflector?

Shadow shadow at GILROY.COM
Fri Aug 4 02:34:29 EDT 2000

Let me tell you... They must have been doing Cloning and never told us.. I had the same lifeless
worm it the FCC office in San Francisco on Battery Street.  Give me my First Class Radio
Telephone Exam in 1969.

I also had the pleasure of the same grade school desk, 2 sheets paper, 2  pencils and my high
technology calculator....  A Slide Rule

Shadow

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov