Help...Heath Keyer Question for SA-5010

Jack Nelson jackthe at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Aug 4 01:01:32 EDT 2000

hi chris
you need 11-16 v ac/dc @250 ma the polarity is unimportant as the power is fed thru a
diode bridge  but i think the heath power supply have the center pin positive.
the + output is driven by an npn (417-297)transistor and the - outpit is driven by a pnp
darlington pair (417-235 &417-927) transistors max rating on both is 250 vdc at 100 ma..
hope this helps
de Jx ka7vym
p.s. the numbers in (  ) is heath part numbers

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov