Some change in Settings

Jack Cantrell jack_cantrell at YAHOO.COM
Sat Dec 2 13:34:18 EST 2000

Dave,

I have let the units warm up now for a couple of hours
and these are my current (no pun intended) readings:

Driver = Full, 3:00 O'Clock
Level = High Noon
Final = 40 meters
Func = Trcvr
Band = 7.0
Tune ON
    Grid = 0
    Plate = 220 (note the change)
    Rel Pwr = 4.0 (again note change)
Tune OFF

Please excuse me for some XYL time / XMAS shopping.  I
will come back your way later today.  I have a key,
but have only a digital multimeter, which I understand
is not the right tool.  I do not have the plastic
tuning sticks.

I will disconnect all and swap the antenna over to the
HW-16 before writing again.

Best to you,

Jack