Heath Parts and Dials

Mike Shelton ke4lgx at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 28 22:44:06 EST 2000

Just a note to say my website is under Reconstruction
a picture of the SB dial is on n0alo's website, new
pictures and current stuff will be up soon, by end of
next week,soon as webmaster gets back from holidays.
The Sb dials have been reduced in price to $39.95,

thats,             (due to supplier of materials)
as low as it will go., new Web address will be
       http://www.nctotalelectronics.com

New Website will list all services:,
Repair Work
Panel Refinishing/screenprinting
Cabinet Painting
Replicated Parts Available
and will still have the trivia page and some new stuff
A on line parts catalog is planned in a few months.

This is a part-time ,evening-some weekend business. So
for Repairs-Panel work, email in or call me to
schedule you in. As I like to spend time in the Ham
Shack and with my Wife and kids,
Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and Happy New
Year!!

Mike......ke4lgx

=====
Mike Shelton CET.