eflation

Ed Gardner egardner at TWCNY.RR.COM
Sat Dec 30 22:54:44 EST 2000

I sent an email to the seller 10 days ago when I first saw these items,
as well as other highly priced equipment. I simply informed him he had
his starting prices a bit on the high side of what I had seen on ebay. I
got a really snotty response telling me to check out the prices on "ebay
prices realized" before making such comments to anyone.

I would be willing to bet, either winkybear is a good friend, i.e..
schill, or he needs his head examined. These individual prices are what
PAIRS of units have been going for.

73

Paul Horenstein wrote:

> I guess it must be me....
> Was it the movie "Frequency" on Pay-per-view that did it?
> Or perhaps it's a new thing to invest in now that high-tech stocks have
> flopped?
> After all of this talk about dis-assembling, was really surprised to see
> these 2 items tonite -- 1203252534 (SB-301) and 1203251868
> (SB-401) - and they aren't even dis-assembled.....
> I wish whoever purchased them good luck and a happy new year, along with a
> quote from PT Barnum.
>
> Snowed in NY
> K2PH
>
> "We have met the enemy and he is us" -- Pogo

Edward Gardner
KC2BYA, FISTS #6940
NNN0BDP NAVMARCORPMARS
We have no government armed with power capable of
contending with human passions unbridled by morality
and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry,
would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as
a whale goes through a net.  Our Constitution was made
only for a moral and religious people.  It is wholly inadequate
to the government of any other.

                        - John Adams, Oct.11, 1798
                          Address to the military

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov