Eico

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sat Dec 30 11:44:00 EST 2000

Interesting Don. Looks like though, in most small audio amplifiers
and receivers, transmitters up to say 100W, that if you added a
small fuse or two on the secondary, say for example, a 1 amp
pigtail, it could only help. Surely it wouldn't arc, and if it only
seperated by 1/8" when it blew and arc'd over to the rest of the fuse
material, THAT would soon blow too? No holder needed anyway.

I am sure now that there is a lot more to this than what I had
thought!!

Happy New Year chaps!

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov