Kit model list

William Mabry n4qa at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 6 19:27:58 EST 2000

I just saw another Heathkit which I have never seen before. It's an SK-70 crystal radio. Nice looking unit in original box. I own a CR-1 but it's nothing like that. I can only imagine that it might have been produced around the same time as my SK-50, Workshop 19, circa 1960.
So, now, I'm wondering, does there exist a complete listing of Heathkits which were produced during Heathkit's lifetime, barring none ?
Have seen some interesting museum-type sites but they seem severely limited in scope.
Sure would be nice to know just what the possibilities are...
73,
Bill