diodes

Jim Roik jnroik at ESCAPE.CA
Tue Feb 8 21:53:29 EST 2000

Thanks Murray.

That is what Heath used for its balanced modulators, at least in my SB-401.
The current reference I have is that the 1N191 is replaced with a
1N4148.for new design. Some day I'm going to remember how to read the diode
code. I gather the bands are the last digits and the blue band indicated
the cathode?

Jim

On Tuesday, February 08, 2000 8:34 PM, Murray  wrote:
> brown white brown is 191...1N191 was another common one.
> Murray

Never

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov