FOR SALE: Heathkit Grab bag

Bob Groh WA2CKY rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sun Feb 13 13:11:58 EST 2000

Sorry to all who responded to my prior email (regarding the
Heathkit Thermostat and telephone amplifier) which I had to
withdraw because I could not find the manual for the
thermostat.  Well, I still can't find the manual but I did
find some more stuff to put in the box so here is the
revised list:

Continuing to clean out the basement and found the following
items which I would really, really like to see someone
get some use of.

Item #1: A Heathkit phone amplifier from the 60's or maybe
early 70's.  This is a simple amplifier for a telephone ..
telephone handset sits in a cradle, mike element picks up
sound from ear piece and sends it to external speaker (a
little 2" one).  Bought it for my Dad way back when.  Pretty
dirty on the outside, no manual, condition unknown.

Item #2: Heathkit Intelligent Home Thermostat Model
NE-1211:  NO manual.
Good physical condition but I don't think it works!  Has a
little processor which may be blown.  I bought this about 12
years ago, built it, tried to install it, didn't like the
way it worked so it's sat in my desk ever since.

Item #3: Automobile Tachometer MI-18-1: WITH manual
Rather nice dash mounted tachometer - electrical condition
unknown but physically seems in great shape.  Has
round dial about 3" diameter, 270 deg sweep, 0-6000 rpm or
0-9000 rpm.  Manual is very good, no marks, except for a
little
stain on front cover.

Manuals(originals):
GD-1776 Programmable Home Heating Control.  Good condition,
was marked inside by kit builder (me!)
HD-1274 Outlet Box.  Good condition(HD-1274 was simple box
with 12 ac outlets, on-off switch and breaker)
HD-1360 Outlet Box   Good condition(HD-1360 was 6 outlet
version of the above)
Installation and Operation of Heathkit Garage Door
Mechanism, transmitter and Receiver

Manuals (copies from somewhere):
Demodulator Probe 337-C
RF Probe PK-3

OK, there you go.  I'm bumping the base price a little to
cover a little more postage so how about $15 for everything
and I'll pay postage.  If anyone wants to offer more or
less, I'll consider anything.  Email me your comments and/or
offer
and I'll consider all submissions.

More stuff to come so stay tuned.  Thanks.

Bob Groh, WA2CKY
bob.groh at ieee.org

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov