Radio Control Frequencies

CHRISTOPHER W. (Chris) BOONE cboone at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Feb 13 12:46:13 EST 2000

A note of info:

The 6mtr channels have been moving from the 53 MHz channels
to the newer 20 kHz spaced channels between 50.8 and 51 Mhz
to get away from FM/rptr interference...
If your gear can do 20 kHz channel spacing, I would HIGHLY
recommend changing to the 50 Mhz channels....the FM portion
is getting more and more active...and that means more chances
for interference.
As for xtals, ICM in Oklahoma City OK will be able to make them
for you....You may have to provide them with a copy of the
schematic...

Chris
WB5ITT

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov