AM Radio Kit

Randy Kaeding rkaeding at HEATHKIT.COM
Tue Feb 22 08:32:32 EST 2000

Heathkiters:

A few months ago I stated that we made one more production run of our GR-1009 Portable AM Radio kit. We had been selling this radio all along, but didn't really advertise it. We made this final production run to use up our parts inventory. These are real genuine Heathkits packed by Heathkit employees at the Benton Harbor Michigan facility. Once these are gone, there will never be another run. Our plastic parts vendor no longer has the molds.

If you want to order one of the few remaining kits, call 1-800-253-0570 between 8AM and 4PM eastern. The price is $45.95 + S/H.

Randy, K8TMK
"One of the Hams (still) at Heathkit"