For Sale - Heath and Other

Steve Slate restonham at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 22 08:41:05 EST 2000

Heath ID-4001 Digital Weather Computer - complete with
outdoor bar unit, wind cups and direction indicator.
Cable from outdoor unit to base had been cut when
removing from roof, but full run of cable is included
(both ends).  No Manual.  Base unit in very good
physical condition (no bangs, bumps, scrapes on base),
exterior unit weathered, but no damage.  Worked well
several years ago when it was installed.  $200 plus
shipping.

Heath HO-5404 Station Monitor with panadapter.  This
unit is in excellent condition physically and
electrically and has built in ac power supply.  No
manual.  This is the last station monitor made by
Heath and matches the 5400 colors (brown).  According
to Chuck Penson's book it is extremely rare.  $350
plus shipping.

Ameritron ATR 15 1.5 - 30 MHz 1500 watt antenna tuner.
In excellent condition.  Large and heavy unit with
meter.  With Manual.  $250 plus shipping.

These items are being sold for a friend whose husband,
a ham, passed away.  I am not certain the values I
have placed on these items fully reflect current
prices, so, if you think I am out of line, please let
me know what you think they should go for.  None of
the money received goes to me, all goes to the widow.
I am primarily involved with QRP, so my normal
experience is with HW-8s, 9, etc.

Thank you.

72/73,

Steve, N4EUK