Unbuilt Heathkit SW-717 and Heath question

Steve Slate restonham at YAHOO.COM
Wed Feb 23 17:04:07 EST 2000

Heck, at the rate things are going on E-bay now, I
figure it would be worth at least $1,000 - that is if
a picture is posted and it strikes someone's fancy.
Items with pictures almost always go for more than
without.

You are right - some very nice old Hallicrafters and
other equipment is either going for very little or not
selling because the reserve isn't being met.

I think I'll do some basement cleaning and see what
come up.

72/73,

Steve, N4EUK
Reston, VA