Heath Computer Items For Sale

Kennan H. Hollingsworth kholly at SPRYNET.COM
Sun Feb 27 16:09:02 EST 2000

Hi to all:

I finally have to bite the bullet and dispose of several Heath
Computer Items from the old days.  Times have changed but I
know there are still some collectors out there.  These are available
for the cost of shipping and packaging.  Obviously it would be great
if someone from the Seattle area was interested as that would
avoid the shipping costs.

I have an H8, H17(dual floppy drives), H25 (printer), H100 and
scads of manuals and Heath Utility and HDOS software.  I'm sorry
but I have forgotten most of the specifications for these items.

If anyone is interested in any one thing and would reply, I will
check to see if I have it and it's yours. Sorry but the stuff, although
in good condition, is too numerous to list.

My only goal is to give these things a good home if anyone wants
them rather than put them in the dump.

I realize most of you are hams but I figured there might some old
hackers out there.

Godspeed.
Ken Hollingsworth
PO Box 653