H.B. AM Filter... Check out Internation Radio Website for Heathkit Crystal Filters plus others

Fred Finster fred_finster at EL.NEC.COM
Tue Jan 4 22:50:54 EST 2000

Eddie,  Here is International Radio  Crystal Filters website and
information.
Maybe it would be worth a call to him about your need for the wide AM
crystal filter
for your Heathkit SB-301.

Fred Finster  WB7ODY
I grew up in the Roseburg Oregon area which is about 35-40 miles away from
Umpqua Oregon

http://www.qth.com/inrad/

1-541-459-5623
HOURS: 9 AM to 1 PM Pacific time (16-20 GMT), Tuesday through Saturday **

FAX
1-541-459-5632 Mail
International Radio
13620 Tyee Road
Umpqua, OR 97486

Heath: All HF Models Reference
2701L
2702L
2708
2709
Filter Fits By:
Drop In
Drop In
Drop In
Drop In
Bandwidth at 6dB
250
400
1800
2100
Mode
CW
CW
SSB
SSB
Center Freq. KHz
3395.4
3395.4
3395.0
3395.0
PRICE
$100
$100
$100
$100
Notes:
1. Specify model of radio when ordering.
2. Late models (8830 kHz IF) see Kenwood filter tables.
Specifications:
1. Ultimate rejection: > 80 dB
2. Ripple: < 2 dB
3. Typical insertion loss: 250 Hz: < 9 dB; 500 Hz: < 7 dB; SSB/AM: < 6 dB
4. Zin/Zout: 2000 ohms
Physical:
57 x 24 x 25 mm

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov