SB-104A Station for sale

Doug Shields dcb at ECQUAL.NET
Tue Jan 4 23:11:34 EST 2000

Hello all,
    Another choice Heathkit station for sale.  All are very nice from very
respected engineer.  Prices do not include shipping from Stuart, Florida
34996.  As always, if you think my price is too high make me an offer.  I
can deliver to the Fort Meyers, Florida hamfest this weekend.

1. SB-104A Solid State HF transceiver.  Converted from SB-104.  Includes CW
filter and Noise blanker options.  Full output from finals.  No mods that I
have detected.  Cosmetically at least an 8.5 / 10.  Front panel is
excellent.  Display is good, short feet, no manuals.  $200
2. SB-604 Speaker with HP-1144 power supply.  Works well, short feet, looks
great!  At least a 9 / 10.  No manuals.  $75
3. SB-614 Station monitor.  Trace is bright bit will not focus very sharply.
Cosmetically a 9, short feet.  No manual.  $60
4. SB-634 Station Console.  Clock, ID timer work very well.  Wattmeter and
phone patch are untested.  Cosmetically 8.5 to 9 / 10.  Has long feet in
front.  Full original manual.  $100
5.  SB-644 Remote VFO.  Untested.  Cosmetically a 9, front panel a 9.5.  No
manual, short feet.  $60
6. Shure Brothers mcirophone model CM17K.  Looks like the well known model
444 type to me.  Has "Johnson" and viking logo on front.  Has 2-pin Heathkit
type connector plug.  $25
7. HM-102 HF Wattmeter.  Very good or better condition.  One light scuff on
meter face.  $30

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov