Heath Radio Feet and Opinion

Mike Shelton ke4lgx at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jan 8 23:01:27 EST 2000

First of all on the radio feet I use the rubber corks
and they can be bought at hardware stores,scientific
supply houses etc, and the way to countersink a
screwhead hole in them is to FREEZE THEM then you can
drill, grind , machine etc. I can supply more info
if a person needs it, please contact direct.

 As for the Ebay,"other Source" and so on, to me the
value of a item is how bad do you want it or can
afford
As most of you know I get this reflector at my work
and here at home and I have a home based Repair Shop
here, I repair lab equipment, such as
xray,spectrometer
electron microscopes, power supplies,test equipment
for a day time Job, My evening business helps out for
the extra's, having 6 kids and 4 grandkids a person
can use a little extra.I enjoy servicing!! electronics
and it gives me satisfaction to restore something to
original, and I grew up on Heath stuff and I too look
for bargains, if the price is high then I just pass,
took me almost 10 years to get the heath scope I
wanted
for my collection,I have gotten help galore from this
group and I appreciate it greatly, and I will help
anyone I can in return. thanks for reading this and
I would like to say again to all lets keep these
radios
running for our future hams.

Mike Shelton

=====