I Quit

Ray Friess rayfri at INQUO.NET
Sun Jan 9 00:36:05 EST 2000

I was a broadcast engineer for many years... and have been a ham
for over 30, yet there are still some things I can use help with..
including dial strings and sources for them  I happen to have several
units that need servicing in that area  ...  so this is one ham
that appreciates even the dial string help and suggestions..
   If someone else is offended because they "know more" than the rest of
us... I say.. que sera sera...

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov