(another) DX-60 part request

Carl cmenne at SEIDATA.COM
Wed Jan 12 21:53:38 EST 2000

I have a DX-60 in which the HV contacts got fried ,the previous owner/bulder (now SK)
installed another slide switch by the meter.He did it so neatly I thought it was
original,so there are ways.You might also consider a switch mounted on the bottom of the
rig with the handle just behind the plane of the front panel.No need to worry so much
about only using original parts,just keep 'em glowing.

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov