More Cleaning

Ed Mosher wa8zvo at JUNO.COM
Sat Jan 22 16:48:22 EST 2000

I found another item I won't use.  If someone has a use for this let me
know.  Price is real cheap.

ZCA-2300-EF  ZDS External Floppy Drive adapter for the ZC-2300 series
computers.  Might also be used on other non-ZDS machines, but I
can't/haven't been able to verify that.  This card will connect an
externa 3-1/2" 720 or 1.4MB drive to the computer.

Also still have these from last posting:

RCA Radio "Electrifier" CV-42
   Used to convert AC or DC 120V  to DC for battery powered sets;
specifically the RCA models  25BK, 25BT3, 55F and Radiola 66-1.   One has
info on back panel for radio.
    TWO for the price of one plus postage:   $10

Heathkit VTVM Cabinet (gray, w/"Heathkit Precision" handle, V7A, IM-11,
AW-1 vintage)
     some scratches (what'd you expect)  $10

Cabinet and chassis for Heathkit IP-2715 DC Supply
     This is the "HP/PS-1144" conversion for bench work.  Heatsinks are
available (but I'm not giving them away), as it used two vs one for the
HP/PS.   $15

AA-series audio cabinet (Orange color)
     Probably for the AA-32 and similar,  measures 15-1/2" L x 10-1/8" D
x 4-7/8" H
     Also from Fiebich's estate.  Cabinet is in great shape, no
scratches, etc.  $15

ZM-2401  Zenith Data 2400 baud external modem.  Anyone got a use for this
thing?  It worked about 6 years ago, last time I tried it.   Offers?

All of above do NOT include shipping from 49085.

Ed Mosher
WA8ZVO at JUNO.COM         Formerly  "One of the Hams at Heath"

 **The most valuable "things" in our lives are not things! **

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov