Appraisal of HW 12

W. Edwin Lambert, Jr. K1ZOK ma_locksmith at JUNO.COM
Sun Jan 23 11:06:32 EST 2000

The primary difference between the two is that the "A" version has a
sideband select switch (Upper or Lower) at the middle bottom of the front
panel.  The other is "fixed".

Ed
K1ZOK

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000 09:26:42 -0600 Gene Holcombe <n5zdf at NETDOOR.COM>
writes:
> While the HW 12 is a very pretty looking monobander, I would like to
> know
> what kind of receiver and transmitter is underneath the cabinet.
> Your
> individual look at this unit and your comments of it.  What mike and
> speaker
> match with it.  What is difference between the HW12 and the HW12A.
> Thanx
> muchly.
>
> Gene  N5ZDF

Sponsored by the City of Tempe