To John

Joseph Dube kk4tr at WEBTV.NET
Sun Jan 30 22:43:39 EST 2000

Several monhs ago I did some bussines with John. I advertised a Heath
crystal calibrator for $15 dollars on the reflector. I received many
replies. At that point there were many questioned asked which were
answered truthfully and without concealig any of the facts. John never
asked one question. He said he would take the item. I incorrectly
assumed because he asked no questions that he knew what he was getting
for his $15 .  I even took the shpping charges out of the selling price.
Everyone else than inquired(and there were many) who had  questions
were all answered honestly and truthfully.  John was just the first and
as I remember the nly thing he asked was the crystal calibrator still
available if so he would take it. No other questions were asked.  after
John recieved the item several emails were sent back and forth. The
bottom line was that John would "black ball"  if I attempted to sell
anything else on any reflector he subscrbed to. Unfortunately these
emails were to long to include here  but if you are interested contact
me and I will send you a copy. I offered to to refund his money on a
least 2 seperate occasions. He chose instead to to circulate a
slanderous email to anyone who was concidering doing business with me.
Once again I will take this opprtunity to offer a refund to him in
public on this reflector if you are not satisfied. Rest assured that if
anyone is  considering doing any busines with me there will be NO hidden
problems or concealments of any kind.  I  have been stung several times
on the internet myself over the years and it is not my intention to
return the favor to any one else. Contrary to the belief of one person,
I value my business reputation to much to allow one dissatified customer
and a $15  item to ruin the whole thing. I assure everyone that all my
dealings are strictly above board.

Joe  KK4TR
Tampa,Fl.
kk4tr at webtv.net
grid - EL87

The KK4TR Radio  & SWL Website
http://kk4tr.tripod.com

The KK4TR Weather Website
http://kk4tr.tripod.com/index-1.html

Amateur Radio,Computer and Weather Equipment For Sale.
http://kk4tr.tripod.com/index-9.html

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov