For Sale: SS-9000 promotional material

Bob Groh WA2CKY rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Mon Jan 31 00:11:31 EST 2000

I've been trying to reduce the amount of 'stuff' that I have
around the house and, while cleaning up, found the following
from my day's at Heathkit.

For the SS-9000 fans, I have the following:
1.  An original 4 page, full color brochure, for the SS-9000
2.  Ham Radio Magazine for November 1982 which includes a
front cover picture of the SS-9000 and has a review of the
SS-9000.
3.  An original color photo of the SS-9000.  The photo is
about 8" wide by 10" high and apparently was one of the
photo's the Heath photographer took prior to release.  It is
a close shot of the front panel taken from a tight angle
with the left side of the panel cut off.

So if anyone is interested, a check for $5.00 will put it in
an envelope and get the whole thing on your way.  Or I would
be most willing to trade for something (plus money of
course).  I am particularily looking for old keys and bugs,
old ham gear, etc.

So if you're interested, drop me an email to hold it or
offer a trade or whatever.  As some of you may know, I was
the Project Engineer on the SS-9000 but have never owned one
- a fact that I rue to this day.  Oh, well, life goes on.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY
420 NE Sunview Circle
Blue Springs, MO.  64014-2045