UPS Shipping Blues[via LSMTP - see www.lsoft.com]

charles w. morehouse cwmorehouse at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sun Jul 9 08:00:08 EDT 2000

Hi Charlie and all,
Had a similar problem and the tracking system is useless and a waste of
money. You might as well call the moon as the 800 number. The customer
service people don't give a rat's. Use USPS or Priority now and have had
good results. My Apache or Mowhak will go motor freight next time. 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov