WTB: HR-10 Output Transformer[via LSMTP - see www.lsoft.com]

Gerald C. Lemay wa1vwl at GROLEN.COM
Sun Jul 9 19:00:55 EDT 2000

I would guess that almost any audio output transformer designed for single-ended output
will work in the HR-10. The only variable would be power output, depending on how well
the transformer matches the output tube under its operating conditions. Of course, most
substitutes probably wouldn't have a dual 8/500 Ohm secondary. If I had an output
transformer from the HW/SB seeries, I'd take a chance. Electrically, it should work but
mechanically, I don't know the size and wether the mounting holes would match. I wouldn't
worry too much about smoke.

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov