WTB: HR-10 Output Transformer[via LSMTP - see www.lsoft.com]

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Sun Jul 9 18:29:14 EDT 2000

dave...

can't help with a replacement part, but have you tried a filament
transformer hooked up backwards?

i.e. primary to tube, secondary to speaker

I've used this trick in the past and it does work. The only problem I see is
finding one that will fit the holes in the chassis.4
--
Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov