Fw: Reflector/ebay and Canada

Ken Dupuis, wn2sqc wn2sqc at JUNO.COM
Fri Jul 14 19:31:48 EDT 2000

The first message was sent incomplete and automatically by a nearby
lightning strike,

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:27:00 -0400 wn2sqc at juno.com writes:

> Hi Heath Fans. I have sold items on eBay to Canadian and Europe
> buyers. The Canadian money orders cost me $10 each to have my bank
> cash, the Belgium buyer finally had to send US cach to avoid a $45
> fee to cash the EURO Bank Check, another buyer in Italy was lickier,
> he was visiting Canada so i sent the item there, he  arranged to get it
to Italy.

The moral from my perspective is make sure you indicate in your ad that
the buyer pays
ALL costs associated with the money transfer, PS: Customs opened,
(inspected) one
item and it barely arrived in useable shape, good luck 73's Ken

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov