FS

charles w. morehouse cwmorehouse at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Fri Jul 14 21:29:37 EDT 2000

Hi Ed,
Yes have done that many times. Problem is that was done with the one
that I had and it was a bad job. Have since found enough pieces in the
junk box to build a new one. All is fine now. Many thanks and 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov