Heathkits and Victorian morality

Malcolm Leonard rosinfumes at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 21 02:54:36 EDT 2000

 I would have you ask your self what it is that you are so frightened of.What is so disturbing about being told where you can obtain,at auction or for sale a nice piece of Heath gear?

The only "screwing up" of any group that moderate,contained and to the point advertising can do is in your mind...it is an illogical and unreasonable fear that certain people have.

Life is change,by the way.Change is the very essence of life and not to be feared.What IS to be feared is an obstinate,unyeilding clinging to the staus quo,and  an unwillingness to learn how to acept new ideas and adapt to them.

Your philosophical opinion is the one that has always stood against progress and kept humanity from realizing its full potertial.In a relatively harmless way it denies members of this list from learning about a good deal on a Heath rig.In a much larger context it is precisely the attitude responsible for  such gross horrors as children dying because their parents refuse to accept the idea of newer ,innovative medical treatments that may conflict with old and entirely irrational,and mis-guided religious concepts.Remember: life is change and change is not to be feared.

Malcolm Leonard

  "E. H. Onnela" <santaclause at sat.net> wrote:
A long trip starts with a little step. and little step can start a full
auction. there's a lot of other places you can make money at. Why do you
wish to screw up Heath Collectors, and Help on old vintage radios Group.

Give me a Good clean answer.

E. H. Onnela