TOBACCO SMELL

Shadow shadow at GILROY.COM
Sun Jul 23 03:06:02 EDT 2000

The best way is to Remove the case, knobs, feet and any other parts you can. Wash it in
mild dish soap. If you are careful you can do it while the equipment is assembled ... But
it does not work as well. It you have read the posts on how to wash the inside and then let
it dry or bake it day that's  is even better. Blow out the unit with a air hose be careful
you do not damage anything with the air pressure.
Then put it all in a plastic bag with some charcoal for a few days or even a week or two
depending how bad it smells. This will clean it up very well.
Gary
=====

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov