TOBACCO SMELL

Jim Bo jbollit at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sun Jul 23 04:30:42 EDT 2000

I have tried this numerous times and it works.

Do not use the "dry" cycle.

I hand fill the dish washer with luke warm water (and soap, depending on what part of the
cycle you are on) to make sure the water is not to hot.

Make sure you de-oxit the pots and switches after the cleaning.  Lube the mechanical
mechanism of the rotary switches.

Dry it for two days in the sun.  Don't get anxious and fire up the radio unitl is fully
dry.

You will be both amazed and pleased.

Jim
*