diodes

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Thu Jul 27 11:26:37 EDT 2000

All they are is 600 V 1A...you're right about not mixing rectifiers.

I would use 1N4007 (1A 1000V) as a sub...there is also a 2.5A 1000 diode PT-something
that I've used in the past...smaller than 1N5408 (3A 1000 V with huge leads that won't go
thru the PCB).

I think any squawking about keeping original 57-27 here is only valid if you can find
them.

Murray

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov