Jammed IF slug

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Sun Jul 30 11:17:29 EDT 2000

hair dryer!

yup, the idea is to heat the coil form up so it will expand just a tad. Then
the core can be unscrewed. I've used this many a time and has always worked
for me. if the coil has a metal can around it, you of course have to remove
the it, you want to heat just the coil form.
--
Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov