Jammed IF slug

Ken Dupuis, wn2sqc wn2sqc at JUNO.COM
Mon Jul 31 11:12:28 EDT 2000

Gentlemen. A few thought before you attempt to remove the broken core.
Measure the diameter and length of the form and core color,  try to count
the number of turns and wire size and be ready to make your own coil if
you destroy it whie trying to fix it. I generally use the wire from the
old broken coil and that ensures the be-built will be reasonably close. I
have made my own on several occasions and it worked perfectly. 73's Ken

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov