Heath Help

Martin, Stuart MartinS at JWSELIGMAN.COM
Fri Jun 9 07:24:29 EDT 2000

Hello, All.

Would anyone happen to know the Heathkit model number for what I recall was
a 455 kHz [only] signal/alignment generator?  It was enclosed in a typical
Heath "VTVM" style cabinet and featured a large rotary switch. I think it
was out during the early/mid '60's.

I'm looking for one, or a copy of the manual/schematic.

Thanks,
Stu, K2QDE

"J & W Seligman & Co." made the following
 annotations on 06/09/00 07:25:01
Confidentiality Note: The Information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please delete this material immediately.