HM-2102 Wattmeter Question

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Sat Jun 10 13:47:51 EDT 2000

richard...

I've come across this problem. The fix is cleaning the contacts in the
swr/sen pot switch in the cabinet. That's what I had to do in two different
units. When the switch is cleaned, you can get the null from C4. it seems
that goop in the switch causes the meter to read sen and forward power at
the same time. Try it and see if that is your problem too.

--
Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems