WOE IS ME WOE IS ME

Lee Blaske lblaske at PCLINK.COM
Sun Jun 11 09:22:43 EDT 2000

Ray Friess wrote:

>adapter, a monobander and a maurauder.
>i took everything but the maurauder for 65 bucks.. could have had the
>maurauder for another 40, but i passed.
>now i see over "there" a maurauder has a bid of 700 bucks..  sheesh
>am i dumb or what?

Having a nice supply of Marauders, I felt my net worth take a
dramatic jump when you mentioned the one selling for $700. I took a
look "over there," but the only one I saw was selling in the $200
range (considering the current collector craze, that's still a
significant chunk of gear for the money).

73,

Lee N0IZ