SB-110

Leisman wb8baf at VOYAGER.NET
Sun Jun 11 19:56:06 EDT 2000

I need some help.  I have an SB-110 which has an excellent receiver, but
absolutely no transmit.  I have checked all the voltages and the
resistances, checked the tubes,..., everything checks ok.  I don't have
a scope which has cntrained me as far as checking rf into the 1st
transmitter stage, but I do have good continuity between the LMO and the
1st stage, and the receiver works great.

Anybody have any suggestions?  Please e-mail me direct to avoid tying up
space on the server.

Thanks,

Dave, W8QW