Everclear & 100% alcohol

lurch lurch at THERAMP.NET
Sat Jun 17 14:23:43 EDT 2000

fractional-distillation-by-freezing works to a point, as anyone who has ever left a
barrel of hard cider out by the barn in the wintertime and then thrown the floating ice
away can attest.  However, it is likely necessary to put the bottle of vodka in a bath of
salted ice or perhaps use dry ice to get the temp low enough.

Barry Ornitz can likely shed some light.

73 de ka9egw

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov