FS Original VTVM probe

Malcolm Leonard rosinfumes at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 2 20:33:31 EST 2000

Just about everybody who ever bought a Heath VTVM from
ebay could use one of these.

This is the switchable Heathkit probe issued with so
many Heathkit VTVM's and almost always missing when
you buy a Heathkit on the internet.

READ CAREFULLY PLEASE:The wiring insulation is in
terrible shape...you must replace both the cable and
ground wires.

The probe itself looks good and the switch seems to
function as far as I can tell by feel,but I did not
take the probe apart to check contact status,so you
might need to do some internal adjusting...I really
don't know.So,this is an "as is" sale.

Now,if all that is agreeable to you and you have an
extra
few bucks burning a hole in your pocket,I will ship
this probe to any point in the 48 connected United
States,ONLY for a total charge of $13.50 *including*
Priority Mail with Confirmation of Delivery.

Please e-mail me for the address to send your payment
too.Personal checks are fine as long as they contain
zero rubber content!Thanks!
Malcolm Leonard

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov